Lead Fisherman !!
Master Walleye Fisherman Chris Schacht has been activities director for our members for the past 3 years.
He has caught quite a number of 10 lb + Walleye lately.
You need to get a chance to meet him.
Chris is a great sportsman. He is generous with tips and locations... and practices catch and release.
Lower Columbia Walleye Club
- How to, Walleye fishing, Tournament, Columbia River
- Purpose: To help people enhance their Walleye fishing experience on the Columbia River and itís watershed.
- We utilize, speakers at our 11 regular meeting, a monthly newsletter, networking among friends and club members and field experience in the form of club fish outs and club sponsored tournaments. Members recieve 12 monthly color newsletters and can perticipate in 2 club sponsored tournaments
- We promote catch and release and the health of our Fishery and monitor Governmental, Commercial, environmental impacts.
- We are promoting the involvement of youth as a primary goal.
- The Columbia River is home to some of the worlds best trophy walleye fishing.
- Membership is a blend of beginner, novice, seasoned and Tournament Walleye fisherman with and without boats. Our club has some of the best walleye anglers in the northwest calling our club their home. One of our members is perhaps the most successful 10 lb + Walleye fisherman in North America.
- We have hosted North America's western most Walleye Tournament.
Link to: New Membership Application Form
New Member Dues
- Individual/ Family -$30 per year
- If you need all newletters mailed, add $15 to dues.
Individual - $25 per year
Lifetime Member $250
Make all applications & checks payable to:
Lower Columbia Walleye Club, Inc.
PO Box 30454, Portland Oregon, 97294